The Climbing Wall
Wall Update: The Climbing Wall will be closed from Mid October to Mid November 2019 due to expansion.
Current Opening Times/Prices and Procedures
The Adventure Hub bouldering wall features 60m2 of climbing, with a slab and 2 x vertical walls hosting up to 30 bouldering problems. There is a 40 degree systems board for training with infinite opportunities to test yourself either for fun or as part of a training programme.
This is open for private rental with or without an instructor and can be rented by the hour.
We also have an out of hours members club (£95 per year).
We have big plans to expand the climbing wall by 2020 and to be open to 'walk in' climbers looking to do an indoor session.
All users must be registered. Please complete the following forms prior to attending to register.
Adults > Registration Form
Juniors (14-17) >
Supervisors (Non Climbing Adults) >
There are several ways of accessing the climbing wall:
1) Open Access During office hours, feel free to give us a call to see if the wall is available and you are welcome to come climb
2) Private Booking The wall can be booked for sole use anytime for £15 per hour
3) Members Club The wall is open to members only at certain times of day. Membership is £95 per year and will guarantee access at certain times.
- Adult Walk-In Price £6.50
- Under 18's Walk-In Price £4
- Lesson (up to 4 people with instructor for 90 minutes) £55
- Kids Party (2 hours) £125
- Private Wall Rental £15 p/h
- Annual Membership for Unlimited Off Peak access £95
We run kids club sessions from the Adventure Hub. Must be booked in advance and the sessions are bookable in 8 week blocks.
- Age 5-7: Wednesday 4-4:45pm
- Age 7-9: Wednesday 5-5:45pm
- Age 9-12: Tuesday 5-6pm
- Can I hire rock shoes? Yes we have rock shoes available to hire for £2. They must be worn on the climbing wall
- Do I need to register? Yes all users must be aware of the rules of use of the climbing wall and you must undertake an induction and registration procedure
Wall Opening due mid November 2019. Watch this space for opening party news and membership news.